Steven and I were able to go to a Matchbox 20 Concert this weekend. We went up to Michigan and stayed with Steven's parents. His mom watched the kids while we went to the concert. First we saw a band called Mute Math. They were pretty good. Then Alanis Morissette sang. I was a little disappointed with her performance, but she did play a few of her songs that I like. "Ironic" is one of my favorites of hers and
that was great. Then Matchbox 20 came out. They were AWESOME! Rob Thomas is a great performer and we also really liked one of the guitar players quite a bit. We had a lot of fun. So I am sharing a video of Matchbox 20 and a picture of Steven and me in our seats at the Palace. We also bought a USB wristband of the concert that I am going to try to put on the blog, but I'm not exactly sure how to do that yet.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Matchbox 20 Concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Since when did you guys have a blog?? Apparently for awhile now...welcome! Glad that Rob & his gang gave you a great concert.
Post a Comment