Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Girls

We have had a pretty slow weekend. Steven has been out of town, so the kids and I have just been hanging out around the house. I decided to do a quick movie of Lindsay sitting in her BebePod. Rachel wanted to join in the fun. Lindsay is really quiet like this most of the time. Rachel loves to say "Hi Lindsay!" The girls also had their hair all done up, so that was fun too. I love having girls to dress up!

5 comments:

dockters said...

It's so cute the way Lindsay just watches Rachel!! And their hair does look so cute. I hope to get a girl one day to play dress up with!

Megan Muir said...

Ray Ray and lindsey are so cute! they love to play with each other i can tell! Can't wait to finally see them in person! Love ya lots!

Beth said...

Your girls are adorable! Kiersten and Rachel also appear to have the same taste in shirts. Very cute!

Keriann said...

So cute. I did miss your kids while we were in Georgia. I love their cute hair.

Sarah said...

Very cute! Girls are fun to dress up. I just need someone to help teach me how to do hair. I can't even make mine look right.