Friday, February 15, 2008

She Eats!

Our most exciting news today is that Lindsay started eating solid food. I'm not sure she likes it at all, but it might just be the texture of the food. I really couldn't blame her if rice cereal is not the best tasting food out there. I am excited, though, to start trying out all the different foods and seeing what she likes and what she doesn't. I am also hoping that this will help to make it easier to leave her for longer periods of time.

3 comments:

JenSwen said...

Hey you guys! Glad to catch up with you in the blog world. Your family is growing so fast! Your kids are really cute and I liked reading their profiles. Hope school is going well for Steve. Scott is loving it so far. And Sherri, you are THE Supermom.

Jen Swendsen

Cynthia said...

I can't believe the little baby that still sleeps snug in her carseat at church is starting solid foods!! They grow up so fast. She's adorable!

Courtni said...

So fun to see your kids -- we can't believe how big they have gotten since we last saw you guys. You're kids are darling.

I LOVE the stage of starting solid foods -- my favorite is seeing them eat things they dislike...best expressions ever!