Saturday, February 23, 2008
Luke Skywalker
Surprise! We did it! Well, this may shock a few of you and I'm sure some are thinking we're crazy--Grandma Muir--but, we went and looked at dogs today at an animal store and we found this one that we just couldn't resist getting. He is a Shih Tzu Mix--the mom was a Shih Tzu but they don't know what the dad is. He was born December 8, so he is about 2 1/2 months old. We named him Luke Skywalker. He is the friendliest little guy and he especially likes Andrew. Max isn't too fond of him yet, but Steven gives her a week before she is grooming Luke. We believe that every kid should have a dog and are really happy that this new little guy is a part of our family! Here are some pictures that we took today after we got home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
So Cute! Congratulations on finally finding the right puppy for you.
He is so CUTE!!!!!!!! i can't wait til you come out! and you really need to bring him! congrats!!!!!!!! Love ya
I don't even like dogs, but he is pretty dang cute! is he going to be an indoor dog?
What a cute little puppy! I'm sure the kids love him so much! We have a dog and 2 cats and my kids just love them!
You definitely picked the cutest puppy there!!
This is really sad but I did not even know that you had a blog! I am so glad that I saw it though! I love your new little dog. I am so jealous! Way to go for not getting a dumb cat!
Post a Comment