What is his name?
Steven Paul Ziemer
How long have you been together?
About 7 years if you count from the time we first met.
How long did you date?
I don't think we really dated. But from the time we met to the time we got married I would say about 2 months.
How old is he?
28
Who eats more?
We are pretty evenly matched, although I think I would win if we sat down and had an eating contest.
Who said I love you first?
I would say Steven, but he might say me. It is a little confusing.
Who's Taller?
Steven is taller, but we are both pretty short people.
Who can sing better?
I'm not sure. Neither of us are about to join the choir!
Who does the laundry?
I do. Steven helped me until we got married and then he decided he didn't need to impress me anymore so I took over.
Who pays the bills?
Steven does. He is definitely the organizer in our family. He has a very detailed budget that only he can understand. I just like to think that we will always have enough for what we need.
Who sleeps on the right side?
If you look at the bed from the perspective of laying in the bed, I sleep on the right side.
Who mows the lawn?
Steven. I tried to help him out once and got about two rows in before he came and took over. I guess I wasn't doing it right.
Who cooks dinner?
Steven cooks pretty much the whole time I am pregnant, and I tend to cook more when I'm not. Really it depends on what we're eating and who is home and what time we want to eat.
Who drives?
Steven does most of the time we're together, but occasionally I take the wheel.
Who is more stubborn?
I say him, he says me.
Who kissed who first?
Steven kissed me five minutes after we met!
Who asked who out first?
I guess you would say he asked me out because he wrote the first letter. I didn't even know who he was.
Who proposed?
Steven did. . . Over the telephone. Then he scanned a picture of the wedding ring and sent it to me over email.
Who has more friends?
Probably Steven. He is way less shy than me.
Who is more sensitive?
Toss up. He cries during movies, but I cry the rest of the time.
Who has more siblings?
Steven has 4, I have 3.
Who wears the pants?
Definitely Steven.
And I now tag...Sarah Anthony, Angie Tadje, and Keriann Felt... if you haven't already been tagged!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Steven cries during movies??? Eric and I just can't picture that!
Thanks for tagging me, but I did do this one already. If you want to see it, It's 3 or 4 posts back on our blog. I love your story of pre-marriage. It is by far the most unique.
Thanks for sharing. Yep I did this one too. Very cute though! I called it relationship tag, if you want to check it out.
Sorry actually I called it Marriage Tag and it's posted on Jan 23, 2008.
Hey Sherri, do you keep in touch with the Kelliinois? Just wondering how they were doing? Congrats on the new little one, now you have matched sets (two boys, two girls)! How is Jared doing in school?
K, quick question ... you tagged Angie Tadje, I must know ... is she married to a Marcus? If so, they are probably my cousins! Small world!
Post a Comment