Monday, January 28, 2008

Andrew's 4th Birthday!!


Andrew had a fun birthday on Sunday. We had some friends over after church. We ate pizza and salads and had a Pirates of the Carribbean birthday cake. We sang Happy Birthday and he blew out the candle. Then Andrew opened presents. He was very excited about all the presents and the cake. He couldn't wait to eat the cake. I love the kids birthdays, but I hate to see them growing up so fast. I know they will be all grown before I know it. Jared tells me he likes to get bigger, so I guess I'll have to let them. Steven is very excited about the kids growing up. He loves teaching them new things and seeing them learn so quickly. Andrew's birthday was a lot of fun!

Here is a video of us singing Happy Birthday to Andrew.

Here is a video of Andrew opening presents. He had fun but I think Jared may have been the most excited.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Glad it was a good one! I didn't realize that Ciera and him were so close in birthday. Guess I forgot! Hers was Jan 19 and she turned 4 years old too.

Melissa Garn said...

I am so happy you found my blog! I have been wondering what happened to your family! I hope you survive med school! Your kids are so BIG and adorable!
Melissa

The Favorite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Favorite said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday Andrew! It looked like a lot of fun.

The Favorite said...

We're so glad that you found our blog too! It was fun to see the pictures of your family and read about things that you have been doing. Congrats of Lindsay. She is adorable. Feel free to check us out as often as you'd like.
Thanks for commenting and finding us.
(Sorry about that deleted comment above, I left you a really long comment and then saw your email, so I'll just email you.)