









Today is one of those snow days that moms love and dread all at the same time. I love snow days because I don't have to get up and go outside in the cold and wait for the bus. On the other hand, I don't usually get to sleep in any later than normal, because the kids tend to get up at the same time no matter what day it is. I love snow days because I get the kids all to myself all day long. On the other hand, it is a lot of work to take care of four kids ALL DAY! Normally I get the children in shifts until about 4 in the afternoon, and then they are usually all home and awake. I love snow days because I can lounge about in my pajamas all day because there is nowhere to go. On the other hand, nothing much gets done because I am lounging about all day and then I have a lot to do the next day. So, as you can see, snow days are wonderful, and yet not so wonderful. I thought I would post some snow day pictures--actually these are mostly from about a week ago when Steven was out of town, which ended up being somewhat of a "snow day"--a few are actually from today. Enjoy your SNOW DAY!


1 comment:
hey it looks like you guys had lots of fun outside in the snow!!! i wish i could have been there! the pictures of the kids were so cute i am so jealous that you get to spend everyday with them! love ya tons!
Post a Comment