




Our girls know how to make a mess! Lindsay always has an orange face by the time she's done eating. Rachel decided to play in the makeup one day when I wasn't watching. That is mascara all over her forehead and lips! I guess she thought it was lipstick as well as face powder. Or maybe she was going for the uni-brow! The other photo of Rachel was after eating an ice cream bar when the missionaries were over for dinner. She had a pretty good black eye! I couldn't resist taking a few shots when I saw the mess.


5 comments:
Oh my! I laughed. Sorry! What a handful Rachel can be! Are you feeling better?
Your girls are too cute! It looks like they can be little trouble-makers too! Just wait until Lindsay can walk and then Rachel can teach her all of ther tricks! Fun times ahead! :)
They are so cute! I can't wait to get in trouble with them! hahahaha jk jk! But this summer will be so much fun and we will have a ball! They are so cute when they are messy...you know it!
haha cute girls! I love Lindsey's smile!
Nice Steve. That reminds me of when my dad shaved my head. Hey I noticed that your wife and little girl excaped your shaving onslaught. Don't let that slide, put your foot down man and shave the whole family, dog and cat too!
Post a Comment