Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Typical Day

I found this video hilarious! It really is a typical day in the Ziemer household.

4 comments:

Keriann said...

So funny! Sorry Andrew. Rachel is such a bully, even if all she wanted to do was just roll over too.

Megan Muir said...

Hey-
hope that jared gets feeling better! i am so sad! it was so funny to see andrew's reaction to rachel. she is such a bully i can't believe it. i will train her this summer most definately! love ya tonz and we will keep praying for you and for jared especially! love you tonz! love megan, mom , and dad

Whit said...

I love that Rachel can take her own with her brothers. It's great! I can't believe how big the kids are we're sure excited to see them this summer. I hope that they all play good together. Love you

Anonymous said...

I think its really sad that you laugh when your son is getting hit and your daughter is hitting. They are both learning that it is ok to hit, even funny, when they should be learning that it is not OK. Sad.