



Despite the 40 degree weather and the snow falling outside, I feel like Spring is here. We have planted seeds and they are all getting big. My tulips have all popped out of the ground. I have daffodils blooming in the front yard. I am also feeling the urge to do some Spring Cleaning, but I'm sure that will pass! :) I am looking forward to some warmer weather this next week so I can get out and work in the yard.


3 comments:
It looks like spring. We missed you in church today. Were you still in Michigan?
Wow look at your green thumb. Maybe I should have you over to help with my lawn. I have no idea what to plant. I really want flowers though. I'd love a garden but I think there is no where in our lawn that gets enough sunlight :(
Tulips are some of my favorites! I'm also looking forward to some warmer weather this week!!
Post a Comment