Last night Steven decided it was time for another haircut. He is great about cutting the boys hair, too. It started off innocent enough, with the haircut that I have pre-approved. Andrew was first and here is a picture of him happy to have it done.
But a few minutes into it, Steven decided to give the boys their "Summer" haircut, which means as short as he can get it without actually shaving all the hair off! I begged him not to do it, but for those of you who know Steven you will know that I accomplished the exact opposite, which is to say he was now resolutely set on shaving everyone's hair very, very short! Here is Andrew now not so sure this is what he wanted. I have definitely had moments like that while sitting in the salon chair.
Here is a picture of Jared with a mohawk part way through the hair cutting process. I am glad Steven could be convinced to shave all the hair instead of leaving mohawks or little patches of hair.
I was sure that he would chicken out when it came to doing his own, but he gave himself a "Summer" haircut as well. I could see Steven looking very much like this in another 20 years!
I guess I can be grateful that hair grows back and hopefully it will be long enough for a decent picture in another month--Sorry Mom and Dad! I am postponing my plans for our family photo, which was supposed to be next week, to probably somewhere around August. Here is the final results: The boys all cleaned up after their "Summer" haircuts! 
But a few minutes into it, Steven decided to give the boys their "Summer" haircut, which means as short as he can get it without actually shaving all the hair off! I begged him not to do it, but for those of you who know Steven you will know that I accomplished the exact opposite, which is to say he was now resolutely set on shaving everyone's hair very, very short! Here is Andrew now not so sure this is what he wanted. I have definitely had moments like that while sitting in the salon chair.
Here is a picture of Jared with a mohawk part way through the hair cutting process. I am glad Steven could be convinced to shave all the hair instead of leaving mohawks or little patches of hair.
I was sure that he would chicken out when it came to doing his own, but he gave himself a "Summer" haircut as well. I could see Steven looking very much like this in another 20 years!
I guess I can be grateful that hair grows back and hopefully it will be long enough for a decent picture in another month--Sorry Mom and Dad! I am postponing my plans for our family photo, which was supposed to be next week, to probably somewhere around August. Here is the final results: The boys all cleaned up after their "Summer" haircuts! 


3 comments:
STEVEN!!!!!!!!! How could you let him do that? That is absolutely crazy! it is so short...it makes andrew look totally bald because his hair is so light! oh well it does grow all back! but i would never in a million years or for a million dollars cut my hair that short! never! Hope it is good for your pictures though! can't wait to see you in about 3-4 weeks! love ya!
haha! i'm like you and don't really like the buzz look...but honestly it turns out looking cuter on the boys than you imagined.
Nice. At least he did not do the girls too. It is a good thing hair grows so fast.
Post a Comment