Thursday, April 24, 2008

Reason for Absense




Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I've been sick! I went to the doctor yesterday, and he told me I have a sinus infection, which I already knew. Then he told me I also had pneumonia, which I didn't know. So, I have been trying to rest and take it easy. Thank you to Jon and especially Keriann for all the help the last few days. You are great friends and I really appreciate all the help. I am going to post a few random pictures I have taken in the last week.

5 comments:

Keriann said...

Any time!

Sarah said...

Yuck, I am sorry that is no fun. It sure is nice to have such wonderful friends that help you in times like that for sure. I like the pictures!

Cynthia said...

Sorry you have pneumonia. That is no fun! Good thing for good friends to help you out. (By the way I noticed your plants in the middle picture. They look like they are growing really well. What are you growing??)

brittani c. said...

It takes a long time to recover from pneumonia, so make sure you keep taking antibiotics and vitamins (or you can learn the hard way like I did, and get sick 5 or 6 times in a 3-month period). You have good children, so I think they'll allow you that recovery time. ;) I hope you feel better.

Beth said...

I hope you're feeling better? It is never fun being ill when the weather starts to warm up. On the up side, the kids are as cute as ever!