Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Fun

On Saturday while Steven was home hiding the Easter Eggs for our now Annual Family Easter Egg Hunt, Steven's mom and I went shopping at Walmart and took Jared, Andrew, and Rachel. (Lindsay was asleep at home.) When we got there we saw the Easter Bunny in the back and they were taking free pictures and handing out Easter candy. Jared and Andrew were very excited about sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap, but Rachel was less than thrilled! We picked the photo up at the photo counter an hour later. I had to post these pictures to the blog because they were so cute!

3 comments:

Megan Muir said...

Those are so cute! haha Rachel is so happy to be there i can just tell! thanks for posting them! love ya! love megan

Courtni said...

I LOVE the picture of Rachel! Totally made me laugh out loud. Your kids are darling!!

Anonymous said...

It is fun to watch your kids growing up. Keep adding pictures, I love them.
Mary