
When you have 4 kids, it seems you spend a large majority of your time visiting the doctor. We had another visit today. This one was for Lindsay's 6 month well baby check. She weighs 15 lbs. 2 oz. and is 26 inches long. She was just under 50% for weight and just over 50% for height. She seems to be the average baby when it comes to height and weight. She got two shots today and only cried for a minute. She is such a good baby! Here is a shot of Lindsay riding the dog!


4 comments:
She is the happiest baby I know. Sorry you had to have shots. :(
She is cute, I just love her expression on her face!
I just love that face!!! The puppy is cute too! :)
There is nothing "average" about that cute little face! She is a doll.
Post a Comment