Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Can't Let Them Out of Your Sight
Steven and I were hanging up some pictures on Saturday. The kids had just come in from playing in the back yard. They were all being very quiet, which should have been my first clue, but instead I was just glad to have a few minutes to finish up the picture project. Well, we finished up and I walked into the kitchen and this is what I found: (The picture above.) Rachel had climbed up on a chair and grabbed a container of cookies off the counter. Then she opened up one at a time and licked the frosting off each one. The rest of the cookie was forgotten as the next cookie was grabbed, opened, and licked. The pattern continued until I happened upon her. At that point she had licked the frosting out of at least 20 cookies. You can't let them out of your sight, even for a minute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Way to go Rachel! The frosting is the best part. It looks like she is two. I probably should not have found that funny. Sorry Sherri, but she can be a handful. She has finally started talking in nursery and not just standing a watching anymore. It's good to see her coming out of the shell there, but she can be a handful.
Wait until she finds your makeup and the scissors to give herself a makeover...now, that would be a nightmare! (I did that to my mom)
What a smart little girl. I am always a little worried when the house is too quiet! It is amazing what they can figure out and I am sure that having older siblings helps the younger ones discover a whole new level of naughtiness!
I know what you mean, can't let them be alone for a minute. If they are quiet usually something bad is happening & if they are loud you know when something bad happens. Either way they get caught. I caught my girls eating out of the sugar bin, yes straight sugar. Little stinkers!
A girl after my own heart! The frosting is the best part!!
That is a great picture! It looks like it belongs in a commercial for the cookies! It's great that she has figured out the whole point of sandwich cookies!
Post a Comment