Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Are any of the rest of you SHOCKED by how much Halloween stuff they have had going on in Toledo this year? In my opinion, Halloween should be two dress up days a year. Well, this year I dressed the kids up FOUR times. That's right. FOUR! And I skipped at least half of the activities. I think I could have dressed them up every day for over a week this year, but chose only a few of the activities. Anyway, the kids did have fun doing all the Halloween activities this year. Here are a few pictures we took of the fun.

3 comments:

dockters said...

Sherri...yes, I was shocked by all of the Halloween parties/events around town! We are completely exhausted and halloweened out! It was fun though! And I have to say how impressed I am that you carved 4 pumpkins on your own with your kids. That's a ton of work! They look so cute!

Kent and Leisy said...

I agree! and I'm not sure why I kept going and going and going. and now we have a ridiculous overabundance of candy.

Kimberly said...

Your carmeled apples look so good!

Wow...that is a lot of dressing up to do! I am sure it was worth it...the kids probably had a fun Halloween season!