
Poor Jared has looked just like this all week! Sad and crying. He has been DREADING our upcoming flu shots. I made the mistake of telling him a week ahead of the actual shot date. He has been crying to me every night how he is afraid of needles, he is not going, he will not go to school if I make him get a shot, he will sell our house if I make him get a shot, and on and on. Well, today is the day and I am hoping for a quick in and out without a lot of fuss, but I expect that that will not be the case. Good luck Jared! (and the rest of us).
4 comments:
Oh no, you told him too soon!!
Good luck today, at least it is finally happening!
And maybe you should take him up on the offer to sell the house, just tell him to wait 7 months.
How did it go? I passed out when I got a hepatitis shot when I was 8, I was so afraid. I love all his threats, pretty creative. :)
sooo funny sherri! -to me anyway! I laughed out loud when I read about him selling the house.
I don't like needles either, Jared. Please don't sell the house!!! :)
Post a Comment