So, I am feeling bad about not posting more about our about-to-be-born baby. Baby Landon is scheduled to be born on November 25. We are really excited for him to come and be part of our family. So, I thought I would fix that a little today. I went in today and we had an ultrasound so I thought I would post a few pictures from today and a few from our last ultrasound.
This is one from the first ultrasound showing that our baby is a little boy.

Here is another picture from the first ultrasound. He had his hands up by his face the whole time. Cute!

Here is a 3D picture from today. You can see his nose and mouth really well. He had his hand up across his forehead in this picture, too.

Here is a profile from today. I love how the face is so defined. That's his hand up above his forehead.

Some other news they told us is he weighs 5 lbs. 13 oz. now and will be around 7 lbs. when he is born. He has a head full of hair and he was already practicing his breathing. I love seeing the ultrasounds and actually seeing pictures of the baby. A sad note is that the hospital has banned kids 17 and under from visiting at the hospital because of the flu. I will miss having my kids come and visit me, but we will have to make due. We are excited for our new arrival. Only 3 more weeks!!!


7 comments:
I can't believe you only have 3 more weeks!! I love seeing ultrasounds, too. It's so exciting trying to guess what they are going to look like. I love the 3D ultrasounds...I've never had one before! I can't wait to meet Baby Landon! Hang in there during these last few weeks!
okay- so where's the HAIRCUT?!?!?!
You are getting so close!!
Almost there! I love ultrasounds too, they are so fascinating. It's a special peak inside their world in there, so cool. We got a 3-d ultrasound with our last baby we got some really good pictures, it's so cool.
so exciting! hope the next 3 weeks go smoothly...can't wait to see pics of landon!
I love the name Landon! 3 more weeks... That will go by so fast! :)
Lucky! So many pictures pre-birth! I can wait to see him!
Post a Comment