So I am contemplating getting my hair cut. I am tired of the long and boring and would like to go for something shorter and more stylish. So, I have looked through some Celebrity Hairstyles to find my new dew. Here is what I am thinking:
Number 1:
If I did stay long, this one is definitely cute. The problem is that I usually like more drastic changes with my haircuts.

Number 2:
Maybe too many bangs, but I like the thinness of this cut.

Number 3:
I am not sure my hair would lay this flat, but I like the length and the part.

Number 4:
I really like the way it is layered in the back on this one.

Number 5:
I would definitely do the bangs a little different, but I like the length of this one.

Number 6:
I really like the bangs on this one, but I'm not so sure about the shag look.

Number 7:
I think this one might be my favorite. I REALLY like the bangs, but I'm not sure if my bangs will do that. I do like the sides and would do a back similar to Number 4.

So, let me know which one you think would look great on me!


10 comments:
I like 3, 4, and 5. You make me want to cut my hair, too!!!
2 or 6 are my votes!
I vote number seven, or the last one...what ever that one is, and do the back of number four!!! that would definately look way good on ya!!!! ohhh i am so excited to see what you decide and how it turns out!!!
I vote for #1 if you don't do something drastic. But #7 is cute if you go short! I'll be excited to see what you do too!
I say DON'T stay long! Not that I don't think you look good with long hair, if you want CHANGE then you aren't going to be satisfied with just a small change to your longer hair. I love the stacked look of number 4 and bangs are always a fun way to make a drastic change. And bangs add a lot to a hair style. I guess, not knowing exactly how your hair cooperates, it is hard for me to say exactly which style of bangs to go for. But, 7 is super cute. Yay! Can't wait to see it. I just got my hair cut and it feels so much better!
I like 3,6 and 7! Are you coloring too or just cut? I bet it will be cute whatever you choose!
It depends on how straight or wavy, and how thick or thin your hair is. I do love Katie Holmes's hair. Are #6 and #7 the same girl? Cute hair. I think you're awesomely brave to want a drastic change. I afraid I will hate my hair(from a bad experience in the 6th grade). Show us the before and after pics! Of course I'll see you on Sunday.
i like 4...i'm always jealous of people with straight hair that have options! i can go curly long or curly short, but that's about it!
This so funny because I picked out a few of the same cuts last time I cut my hair! I took 5 and 6 pics with me. Liz asked me what I liked and then gave be advice according to my hair and styling preferences. It was so helpful. I didn't get bangs but had the ends layered and thinned a bit. I loved it! With your thick hair, take a few pics and ask your sylist her opinion too. I always debate for a while on what to do. It's fun but scary too. Shorter hair needs to be blown out every day but takes less time. A plus for moms! Good luck! Can't wait to see!
Oh, I love haircuts. They all are cute but the Katie Holmes bob would be perfect on you! Good luck!
Post a Comment