Friday, April 24, 2009
Outside Fun
These pictures are actually from over a month ago, but they fit in nicely here. I am very excited about some warmer weather this weekend. We are planning a trip to the park and a lot of outside time this weekend. Hopefully everyone will stay healthy so we can enjoy the weather!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Beautiful day here too! Good to see you guys at the fair. Enjoy fourth year. You'll never have another time in your life when you pay so much to do so little. :)
I am loving the weather too. I'm ready to enjoy the outdoors again. Let's just hope it doesn't get hot and humid too quickly!!
they have gotten so big since the last time I was here! I love that the weather is getting warmer. WE hope to see you guys this summer. Are you planning on going to the reunion? Is there a reunion?
Post a Comment