Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Camera Trouble and Lucky Charms


Well, I am apparently jinxed when it comes to getting a picture that is relevant to my post. Just a few minutes ago I was on the computer and the girls were at the table eating cereal when I hear a whole lot of cereal being poured somewhere. I turn around and Lindsay is holding the now empty bag, which was completely full a few seconds ago, above a big pile of Lucky Charms on the table. I run into the kitchen saying "No, no, no, Lindsay!" and then take away the empty bag, which has a rip clear down one side. Then as I am contemplating how best to clean up the mess, I think, I should take a picture and put it on the blog. So I grab the camera, turn it on, and go to take the picture, when the camera screen goes blank. It has turned off mid picture!!! I turn the button off and then back on. The camera turns on for a second and then off again. Ugh!!! I guess I will not get a picture because the batteries need charged.


I am beginning to think I need a new camera. For one, the camera did not shut down properly. It still appears to be on, except no green light and no picture. Second, last week we were trying to take some pictures and charged batteries or not, the camera refuses to turn on. After we got the pictures on a different, much less reliable camera, the first camera starts working again. I guess we are up to two strikes, with one to go.


So, no picture of the beautiful mess, and you know I didn't leave the pile of cereal for a later photo op, because at that point it would not be on the table anymore, but probably in the dogs tummy.

2 comments:

Outlandish McCandlish said...

Your picture was still awesome. so giggly. Sorry about your cereal mess and camera woes.

Courtni said...

i think the picture you posted was probably more entertaining than the spilled cereal :-) too funny!