Monday, April 20, 2009

Worn Out

Lindsay has been sick all weekend and I am worn out! She has had a fever and been lethargic and cranky, but there really aren't any other symptoms. I know if she would throw up or have a sore throat or hurt ears I could do something about it, but all you can do for a fever is Tylenol. Instead I have been giving the only comfort I know how: holding her nonstop when she is awake and sleeping with her all night(or should we say tossing and turning and begging her to close her eyes and try to sleep.) Needless to say, I am tired and cranky, too, and in need of a good 24 hour nap! Please get better baby! I miss my sweet, happy girl.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Aw, I am sorry Sherri! That is no fun. I noticed that I didn't see you at church yesterday, now I know why. I hope Lindsay gets better soon!

Sarah said...

No fun! I hope she gets feeling better soon! It's so hard when they are sick.

dockters said...

Oh Sherri...sick babies are the worst! I'm so sorry! I hope she lets you sleep tonight...and I'll keep my fingers crossed that none of your other kids get it!!

Beth said...

Poor girl (and poor mom!), I hope she's feeling better. Audrey had the same thing, she ran a pretty high fever for a few days and is now better - no other symptoms. Weird! Let us know if you need anything.