My brother, Jon, his wife, Whitney, and their two kids, Kael and Brady, came and visited us last week! I was putting all the pictures I took while they were here on the computer this morning and everything was going fine. I clicked on import all and thought they had transferred succussfully. So then I went, and the efficient person that I am, deleted all the pictures off the camera. Well, as soon as I am done I turn back to the computer and see the big error box telling me that my pictures were unable to import. UGH! There is no way to get those pictures back! So, I decided to go and steal a few pictures from Whitney's blog for proof that they were actually here.
We had a lot of fun with the Muir bunch. It was fun playing games and eating ice cream with Jon and Whitney. I had so much fun catching up and just relaxing for a few days with my brother. We haven't had time like that for years! The kids all got along pretty well. Kael and Brady are REALLY cute and fun and we miss them like crazy!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING!
4 comments:
how fun to have visitors!! so sorry about the pictures. I've definitely done that before- it is so angering!!
I love when family visits!! So, glad you're brother could come! His boys look so cute!!
And like, Leisy, I'm SO sorry you lost your pictures!! I hate when stuff like that happens!
:( I'm sorry you lost your pictures. It would have been fun to see them. It does look like Kael and Brady are having fun!
That looks like you had lots of fun!!! I wish i could have come too!!!
Post a Comment