Saturday, March 28, 2009

Girls Getting Pretty

The girls are already way into putting on makeup and doing their hair. I imagine 10 or so more years from now this is what my bathroom with look like every morning. I LOVE having girls!

4 comments:

Renae said...

Oh, looks like you've got some girly girls and they are sooo cute! Zach got into my lipstick once, but used it to write. A girl knows what to do. :)

Megan Muir said...

Oh how cute!!!! I love Rachel's hat and Lindsay's face!!!!

gretchen said...

How cute they are getting all dolled up! It's funny how much they learn just by watching us! they are getting big...you better watch out you'll turn around and have a teenager!

Courtni said...

you better start hiding your stuff now...in a few years, you won't even know where your things have gone :-)

saw a bunch of your family at lisa's wedding. missed you guys. hope you had fun with jon and whitney.