Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ready for Winter

Now that winter is nearing its end, we are ready for it! Steven's mom, aka Grandma Ziemer, came down one weekend and equipped us with all the supplies needed to make hats and scarves for the whole family. We got busy and got them all made. Sorry it's taken me so long to post the pictures, but it took me a little while to get everyone to sort of cooperate. I don't have one of Steven's scarf, Oh well. Thanks, Mom, for all you do for us!

10 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow! Did you make them all? Very nice. I think pink is a good color on you.

dockters said...

Sherri, I am so impressed! Those turned out so great. I've been wanting to make myself a scarf all winter..now I know of someone who can help me! And I agree with Cynthia...you look great in pink.

Kent and Leisy said...

super amazing! how long do they each take? i love the crying kids pictures!

Renae said...

Those pictures are so funny, of the sad bundled kids. Great job on the knitting! You guys went to town. It took me 2 months to make a scarf (and I still need to finish the end of it).

Kimberly said...

Cute scarfs Sherri!They look really good.Funny pics of the kids crying too!

JenSwen said...

I'm so impressed that you made all of those! You look so cute in your scarf and hat. I love your family picture on your blog header too - what a cute group of kids!

Outlandish McCandlish said...

Who is the hobo in the first picture? Let Steve know that he looks like a real mountain man. I also love that you tortured Lindsey to get your picture. How can we be so-o mean as parents? BTW the scarfs and hats look great!

Outlandish McCandlish said...

also BTW I read your comment on jon and Keriann's blog and I have a great eye docter. It,s a husband and wife team, and their 3 or 4 year old daugher Robin. She is great with kids. I first took Zacharias there when he was like 3. Call me If you want more info.

Megan Muir said...

How CUTE!!!!! Jared and Lindsey look really sad! Oh well they are all cute! way to go!

Christensen Family said...

Cute hats and scarves. I am so ready for winter to be over!!!