Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Crazy Quilts
I went to the church today to the needlecraft group to see how to make crazy quilts. This picture is really too much for me, but the quilt they were doing today was a LOT tamer than this. It was really cool to see how to make it, and as soon as I get some funds that aren't needed elsewhere, I am going to make one!(This could be YEARS away) Two downsides to going were that I was the youngest one there by 20 years and I had to take the girls. They kept me so busy that I wouldn't have been able to make the quilt even if I had brought the supplies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You were so great to be there, though! You'll have to teach me what you learned...it looked fun and not too terribly difficult! (hopefully!) When I have extra cash too we'll have to quilt together!
Wow, that one is a little crazy! I hear ya on the kid thing. I always laugh when I go to Enrichment crafts and they don't have anyone to watch the children. It's difficult!
let me know next time you are going to one of those and I will go with you so you don't have to be the youngest there! (and so you can have help with the kids). I had thought about going... but you know me.... Perhaps if I have known you were going to be there!
Making quilts reminds me of General Conference Weekend with my mom - I've probably helped make at least 7 quilts... Plus side? I got some of them. =)
wow that is really crazy!!! but it is way cute! will ya make one for me? haha :)
Post a Comment