Two little monkeys (Jared and Andrew) jumping on the bed. One (Jared) fell off and broke his head.
Mama called the doctor (went to the er)

and the doctor said "No More Monkeys(Jared) Jumping on the Bed!" (And lets glue Jared's head back together and put a bandaid on it.)
This happened last night about 8 pm. We were in the er for over 3 hours to get some super glue in the wound and some bandaids over top. Jared has promised not to jump on the bed ever again!


10 comments:
Poor Jared! I can't believe you didn't tell me when I saw you earlier today! :) Glad he's okay! You got some cute pics of the whole ordeal!
Lesson learned. Right? Hopefully his younger siblings are wise enough to see what happens when you jump on the bed. :)
That's probably not the best idea bud! But I am glad that you are feeling better! Love ya!:)
Oh no!!! That's no fun... I did that once when I was little. I'll show you guys my scar tomorrow.
ouch! i think i'll show our kids these pics and hopefully they'll understand the lesson to be learned! they love being monkeys on the bed. totally great that you brought your camera along!
thanks again for lunch last week. this whole computer thing has left me pretty behind in emails and catching up with people! give me some dates that you were thinking about...
Ouch! Hope he learned his lesson, mine don't, they get hurt and they still do it again and again.
Too bad the things that we love can be so dangerous. From jumping on the bed to playing ball in the house... (sigh) The lessons of life. =)
I love the last picture with big smile!
I never was a monkey jumping on the bed, but I did crack my head open after playing "3 blind mice" on the bed with my brother and sister and was pushed off.
Gotta love the hours of waiting at the ER!
Ouch! That didn't look fun. Glad he is okay!
Post a Comment