Friday, February 20, 2009

A Fun Playdate

Today Andrew, Rachel, Lindsay and I went to Renae Marks' house for a fun playdate with Zachary, Avery and Renae. The kids had a ton of fun and are already asking when we can go back. I also enjoyed some adult conversation with Renae. Thanks for the invite! Sorry we couldn't stay longer. This picture is actually from a few weeks ago when the Marks made the trip to our house for some fun.

4 comments:

Renae said...

It was fun! Thanks for coming. Let's do it again. We won't underestimate the power of adult conversation. :)

Outlandish McCandlish said...

It doesn't matter how cookies look as long as they are yummy. Do try that recipe. The dough is easy to work with and they tast yummy. I would double or triple the recipe cause they get eatten fast.

Outlandish McCandlish said...

BTW, when is the last time you and Steve have gone out on your own, sans children? I know you are always willing to help others and babysit so make sure you guys get some alone time together. I am offering to watch the whole gaggle for you. This house is huge and the yard is huge. Drop them off sometime. Seriously. You don't have to go anywhere you guys can just go back home and take a long nap together if you want. I expect to hear from you... soon.

Megan Muir said...

Look at lindsay she is sooooooooooo cute! she is getting so big! She reminds me of a little china doll! I am so excited for this summer! it will be tons of fun!!!!