I decided to give all the kids haircuts the other day, even Lindsay. I decided we should just even out the back and sides. It really was a very small amount, but still, it is a BIG DEAL. I didn't cut Rachel's until she was 2, so I feel like she is way to small to be getting a haircut. And yet, I am satisfied with the results.
Before:


After:


Here are a few more cute pictures of Lindsay I haven't posted yet:

4 comments:
I know what you mean about haircuts being a BIG DEAL...it suddenly makes your baby seem all grown up! Lindsay's hair looks great!
Her hair looks cute. Props to you for doing it yourself. I am not that brave. Of course, if I did it it wouldn't look that good.
Her hair looks adorable. I agree about haircuts being big. Babies just look so much more grown-up with evened-out hair. You did a great job.
She is SSSSSSOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! I miss her so much, as the rest of you! But I could just squeeze her cheeks and kiss her face!!!! I bet she misses me too!!!!
Post a Comment