Monday, May 19, 2008

A Few Faces of Lindsay






Lindsay is so cute and mostly happy. Here are some pictures I took a few days ago. Her hair is getting longer and she is sitting up all on her own now. I know she is getting more blog time than the other kids, but I can't help it. She is adorable right now!

4 comments:

Megan Muir said...

Oh my goodness sherri!!!!!! She is so cute! i am so excited to see her! only a few more days til i get to! Love you guys lots
Love Megan

Courtni said...

Keep posting the pictures! She is darling...maybe someday we will meet her in person, but until then, it is nice to be able to keep up.

Bethany said...

She has so much more hair than Marie! She is a cutie. I love the blue eyes.

Whit said...

I can't wait to hold the little munchkin, Kael will LOVE her, he is really into babies right now! I think that she looks alot like Jared. SO cute! See you in a few weeks!!!!