Monday, May 5, 2008

Homemade Ice Cream Recipe

If anyone has a good recipe for Homemade Ice Cream, I would love it. We are planning to make some this week, but I don't have a good recipe. Email them to me at smziemer@gmail.com. Thanks!

5 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Erik's mom has a killer chocolate ice cream recipe. I'll have to look it up and email it to you, but if i forget--remind me!
Come to think of it, I owe you a phone call tonight anyway, I'll find it then give you a call.

Bethany said...

I don't have a recipe, but I usually find great ones at allrecipes.com. Check it out. The recipes are rated and commented on, so you know if it is any good or not.

Keriann said...

The ice cream was really good! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have a great recipe:

-Go to Wal-Mart
-Aisle 2, look to the left
-Open freezer door
-Grab ice cream, preferably Dryer's
-Purchase ice cream (unless you can run fast)

The best part of this recipe is there is no need for high altitude instructions. It works in just about every town.

tiki_lady said...

ok, you do not have the Solomon homemade icecream recipe??? I will have to blog it to my recipe blog! Give me a few days