Steven and I have been working really hard this year and have added a lot to the garden. This video is mostly for my dad, so he can see what I've been telling him about for weeks. Thank you Dad for helping me to love vegetable gardening, and Mom for helping me to love flower gardening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks beautiful. We have a lot of work in our yard, but you inspire me. We are planning to do a big landscape job next year. This year I think we will just try to start a garden and a flower bed.
Wow sherri! It looks really nice! It is a lot different from last year, especially your garden is huge i didn't know that you made it so it goes around the edge of your yard...i think it is pretty cool! looks good it will be fun to help you take care of it all when i am there!
Post a Comment