Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Mother's Day

Mother's Day was pretty special for me. The kids were really sweet all day. Steven made me breakfast in bed. Jared made me about 100 Mother's Day cards. Steven and the kids made AND decorated some Mother's Day cookies for me. I got several lovely flowers at church along with lots of chocolate candy, which was delicious. Jared, Andrew and Rachel sang me some really sweet Mother's Day songs. Steven made a delicious dinner. I got to talk to my mom for a while. And to end it all, the kids all went to bed early, which allowed me to go to bed early. THANK YOU Steven, Jared, Andrew, Rachel and Lindsay! I am so grateful to be your mom! (and wife)

3 comments:

Outlandish McCandlish said...

Well you are such a great Mom.

brittani c. said...

what a beautiful platter of cookies! I hope you were deservedly spoiled.

Megan Muir said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! You definately deserve it! You are awesome! love ya! ;)