Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Kids

Well, I haven't posted for awhile and just wanted to post a few quick photos of the kids. It is always exciting when you can put ALL of your baby girl's hair up in piggy tails. Honestly I could have done this before, but I can never get her to sit still long enough to get them up. This time she threw a huge fit, but I insisted! And wasn't it all worth it?I also struggle with Rachel every day, unless I am willing to do a "Big Ponytail straight in the back." Sometimes it gets a little frustrating because she has beautiful curly hair but refuses to let me try new things with it. I wanted to do piggy tails in her hair to match Lindsay and this is the after-tantrum picture:And those poor boys, who just don't have cute hair to post pictures about, get a picture of them eating popcorn for a snack while they are outside playing in their swimming pool. Truly this is how I feel the kids spend most of their time--EATING. I'm sure some of you other Moms know what I'm talking about.

6 comments:

Parker family said...

The pigtails are very cute, it's fun when they finally have enough hair to do things with. Haylee always has her own idea of how she wants her hair, for awhile she went through a Princess Leia phase where she had to have buns on the sides of her head each day. A lot of times she does her own hair, not quite how I'd do it, but I like to encourage independence. My kids are also constantly eating and if I tell them they need to wait for dinner they are all of a sudden "starving" poor kids. So what is your plan for your visit, I assume you are driving out right? We will be at the Parkinson vacation from Tuesday through the end of the week. What days will you be there? It will be good to see you.

dockters said...

Your girls' hair always looks so cute! I would never know that they didn't like you to do it because it's always done so perfectly!! If I ever get a girl, you'll have to give me some lessons!

Joshua said...

Awesome! I'm eating all the time, too! Glad I'm not the only one. =)

Sarah said...

Cute hair. My girls fight me most of the time with doing their hair. They sure can be grumpy about it.
My kids are always eating or wanting to eat, drives me nuts.

Outlandish McCandlish said...

How cute. Sometimes I wish I had a little girl to do there hair and then I remember the fussing that can go with it. My Mom used to put my hair in little Nellie Olson curls, I don't know how she got me to sit down long enough. With my neice Athena I did her hair while she was fresh from a bath before she even left the bathroom.She was pretty good for me but her Mom said she wouldn't let her do her hair. For the boys I did mohawks in the summertime.

Megan Muir said...

They are all soooooo cute!!!!!!!! I can not wait to come and see you guys! a little less than a month away! wow time goes by so fast we will be there before you know it! can't wait!