Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Did It!"

Lindsay has been talking a lot more, lately, and I captured a cute phrase on video. One of the kids told me they "did it" after which Lindsay said "Did It!" It was very cute. This video is from about a month ago (just getting it on the computer--whoops!), and she talks even more, now! It is so much fun to see them growing up and learning new things.

*Another exciting event for Lindsay this week is that she turns 18 months and starts nursery! I am excited and sad at the same time. She is getting sooo big!

5 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I loved when zeb started talking! and I can't believe that she is already in nursery! wow.

Cynthia said...

yay for starting nursery!!

Lorraine said...

So cute! She is getting so big! Are you looking forward to going to church and not having any kids on your lap during Sunday School and Relief Society? I love it, but of course that will be changing in a few weeks.

Joanie said...

so cute! I love videos on blogs! I need to get a camera that does that too, so I can post videos on my blog! Yay, lyndsay(sp?)!!

Joanie said...

sorr- this is megan abbott. My mom was signed in to google when I made that comment! Crazy!