
I am so excited to be finished with this part of medical school! Steven has spent the last month hanging out on the couch studying for the USMLE Step 1. The big day is tomorrow, June 6, 2008. I am excited to move on with our summer. Good Luck Steven! I know you will do great.


5 comments:
You're gonna do great! We're cheerin' for ya!
Good luck! We're also anxious to have this monster test behind us!
GOOD LUCK STEVEN!
Hi Sherri,
This is Holli Lewis (from Vernal way back when). Wow! It's been a long time. Elisa gave me your blog. Your family is cute! I hope Steven did well on the test. I'm sure it's good to have that over with. Send me your email if you want to see my blog and I'll send you an invite. Good to see how your doing!
Take care.
Holli
hollichristensen@gmail.com
I know you probably aced it! Good luck! Ok, I have commented on all of the posts on the first page. My mission is accomplished. Good night!
Post a Comment