Tuesday, June 10, 2008

7th Anniversary

I thought I better put something in here about our anniversary. Happy Anniversary Steven! Sunday, June 8, was our 7th wedding anniversary. We didn't do anything too exciting, we drove out to Utah and were excited about that. We share our anniversary with my Dad's birthday, so we had a party that night with my whole family. It was fun to be around family and each other on our day. I love you, Steven, and hope we have 7 more years just like the first 7!

5 comments:

Christensen Family said...

It goes by fast. That must have been fun to spend time with your family! Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Valeri Crockett said...

Happy Anniversary! 7 years, holy cow!

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

haha we share our anniversary with marcus's dad too. interesting

tiki_lady said...

Happy 7th! You have had a full 7 years and I wish you many more.