Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Dinosaur Museum

Yesterday we went to the Dinosaur Museum in Vernal. When I was a kid I went to the museum quite a bit; anytime anyone came to visit we would go to the museum. I haven't been in at least ten years and thought it was time to go. I also wanted to take Steven because he had never been. The boys came a couple years ago, so they have been before. Also, they built a new museum and I hadn't been there yet. So, we went to the museum and had a lot of fun. The kids were a little scared of the dinosaurs, but still had a good time. I had fun taking all the pictures! Here are a few:

2 comments:

Megan Muir said...

Sounds like you had fun! I had fun too! haha

Christensen Family said...

The Dinosaur Museum. That sure brings back a lot of memories. I haven't been there for a long time. Looks like you had fun!