Friday, November 27, 2009

Landon Steven Ziemer





Landon Steven Ziemer was born on November 25, 2009 at 2:00 pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs 7 oz and was 20 inches long. The C-section went well and I am recovering nicely. I lasted 2 days at the hospital and then begged to be discharged. I missed the kids terribly! I am going to take it easy at home for the next week while my mom is here taking care of everything. Thanks Mom!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats! He is a cutie! Glad to hear things are well with you and him.

Cynthia said...

He's adorable! Congrats!

megan&steve said...

Congratulations! Your family has grown and everyone looks beautiful.

Renae said...

What a cute lil baby!! Congratulations! We're happy for you guys.

Keriann said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! I cannot wait to meet the little guy. Good luck on the recovery. Let us know if you need anything.
-The Felts

Kent and Leisy said...

congrats! I am glad that everything went so well! I hope you are resting up nicely :)

dockters said...

He looks just perfect! Congratulations! I hope all is going well!!

brittani c. said...

Congratulations you guys! What a fun Thanksgiving gift.

Mrs Abbott said...

Congratulations!

Kimberly said...

Congrats on your new baby Sherri! That is wonderful news!

Julie Sacks said...

Thanks again for letting me hold him during class. I enjoyed every minute of it. He is adorable!

Matt & Melissa said...

Congrats! We are so happy for your family.