Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Baby Pictures--Finally

So I have gotten pretty good at procrastinating when it comes to blogging. It isn't that I don't have time, blogging just isn't on the top of my free time activities right now. Anyway, here are some pictures from the past two weeks that I have been promising to put on:

Jared holding Landon
Landon all bathed and laying on his blanket from The Toledo Hospital Family Practice Residency Program. Thanks!
Our first non-family visitors (although most of the time we consider you family!)
Landon in his swaddling outfit from The Toledo Hospital nursing staff. They were fabulous!
Lindsay holding Landon in the car seat. Doesn't she look like Rachel here???
Me helping Rachel hold Landon. I have lots of helpers!
Grandma indexing while here. I really thought this was a picture of her holding Landon, but decided to keep it anyway. Thanks for coming and helping us out, Mom! I couldn't do it without you! And thanks for letting her come, Dad.
This is where I hung out the whole 10 days Mom was here. I just sat on the couch with the kids and enjoyed some R&R!
Grandma Ziemer's visit to see her new grandbaby. It is always good to see Grandma Ziemer!
Landon's first bath. He was shouting with joy (NOT)!

We are all healthy and happy here (besides a few runny noses). We miss Steven and are looking forward to his return from Indiana on Friday. We are excited for a interview trip with him on Christmas week. We are blessing Landon on December 27. We are excited to see Melinda and her family at Christmas! More updates to come...

5 comments:

dockters said...

Sherri...you look so amazing! Did you really just have a baby? Landon is a cute little bug, and seems to fit right into your family. I'm glad you're all adjusting well!

Devin and Elisa said...

What fun pics! I'm sure you loved having your mom around. I can't imagine what I'd do without help in your situation. You sure look happy too-that's great! Thanks for sharing! -Elisa

Anonymous said...

Sherri, you certainly have a cute family. I didn't know that you were having another. I guess Keriann didn't make it clear to me. Anyway, congratulations and he is really a Ziemer!

gretchen said...

precious...little new one. Congratulations to your sweet family!

Ivy Lou said...

What a cutie! Congrats!