Andrew is definitely our dancer in the family. Anytime he hears a beat, he starts dancing. Some of the moves he comes up with are pretty funny. I really had to try my best not to laugh out loud while I was making this video.
Rachel loves to do anything that anyone else is doing, so she thought dancing would be fun because Andrew was doing it. Notice her outfit. The pink boots were purchased for her to wear to church. Steven thought this was a great idea, where I am a LOT more hesitant to send her to church in boots. I think a nice pair of Mary Janes are more appropriate. I got overruled on this one.


2 comments:
That is so cute! He does have some good moves! :) I love watching kids dance. They get very creative.
They are so funny! And super cute! Hahaha! Rachel's boots are way too cute! Love you all!
Post a Comment