Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Visit From The ToothFairy!

On Sunday while we were eating breakfast Jared told me that his loose tooth was bleeding and that he needed me to pull it out. He would shut his eyes and it wouldn't hurt. So I got a kleenex and we went and sat on the couch. His tooth wasn't bleeding, but I figured it had been loose for quite some time and it wouldn't hurt if I tried to pull it out. I tried quite a few times and couldn't get it. I wiggled it around a lot and it was very loose. I wiggled it all different angles and then tried pulling it at different angles, too. It finally started to bleed, so I knew I was on the right track. I gave it a couple more good tugs and out it popped! Jared was really excited to put his tooth under his pillow and get some more money. The Tooth Fairy didn't let him down. He woke up to find five dollars under his pillow the next morning!

On a side note, I feel like a really mean Mom for pulling his tooth out when it could have stayed in his mouth for quite a while longer. I also found great pleasure in the fact that I was strong and clever enough to pull it out. Does this make me a bad person?

1 comment:

Megan Muir said...

Nah! Mom thought that Jared was cute with his missing tooth. I think he is also! Good job Sherri! I wouldn't have been able to pull it out i know it!