Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another Update

I thought I would give an update for the last week and a half. The flowers from the garden are beautiful. I picked some and put them in a vase. We had fun with the Moloney's at Family Home Evening one night. We love our new firepit.
Lindsay and Ian had fun chasing each other around the yard.Lindsay's hair is getting so long I've decided I need to start pulling it out of her face. She looks beautiful with a headband on. We had a blast swimming up in Michigan at Steven's parents house over Labor Day. The kids were sooo happy to have their Dad along this time.

3 comments:

George and Karyn said...

Sherri,
Your family is so cute. I came across your blog while playing around in the bloggin world. I hope that things are going good?

dockters said...

Your new family picture up top is darling! I love it! You guys have been up to a lot of fun things! Glad you made it back to Toledo!

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

looks like you are having a lot of fun out there. i really like your new family picture. the colors are great and you all just look cute.