Tuesday, January 1, 2008
the NEW YEAR
the ZIEMERS are starting the year with some goals in mind. First, Steven and I will be going on a diabetic diet. This is just because it worked so well when I was pregnant and we would both like to lose a few holiday pounds. I am pretty sure this diet is going to work. I also have a goal of doing a little bit of redecorating around the house. I have a bunch of new picture frames that I would like to put around the house with some new pictures of the kids in them. I am also planning to get all the kids pictures updated. I haven't done this for awhile, mostly from lack of funds, but Christmas also brings in a few dollars to spend so I have decided to go ahead and update. We are also thinking about getting a dog, but that is in the thinking process. Andrew will be having surgery on January 10, so that will occupy us for a while. Jared is going to work on reading and getting all his letters and sounds learned. Andrew will also be working on letters and sounds. He will also start going to primary this year. He is excited to get to go with Jared at church. I wish I was in there to see his excitement. Rachel is just learning to play and be a big sister. She has one year left in nursery. Lindsay is growing up and will be sitting, rolling over, eating real food, crawling, walking, and maybe even some talking this year. I am sure 2008 will be exciting for the ZIEMERS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment