Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blessing Natalie

So I was planning to stay home from church on Sunday and have a nice rest. Steven had other ideas, however. Saturday afternoon he turns to me and says, "The bishop says we can bless Natalie tomorrow." I wasn't quite prepared for this, but it did make sense since my mom and dad were still in town. So, after complaining for a bit, I went upstairs and dug out the blessing dress and decided it probably would fit (the other girls were around 2 months old when we blessed them!) The hardest part of the whole day was trying to find clothes that fit me! I ended up wearing something a little too tight and not flattering at all and hoping that I would always have a child in front of me to hide my still very large belly and ugly fat rolls! The day turned out very nice and the blessing was wonderful, like always. One thing I love about Steven is that he gives the best blessings! He never stutters or falters and the words all flow nicely. I am lucky to have a husband that gets revelation so easily from our Heavenly Father. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the day!

No comments: