Thursday, February 23, 2012

Andrew's Baptism--11 February, 2012

I feel a little remiss in not posting about Andrew's baptism! I suddenly remembered that we had another big event in our lives recently. Oops! It doesn't mean I don't love ya buddy!
I had planned to take a whole bunch of pictures, but the car Andrew was in got lost on the way to the church and we ended up starting late because the baptism boy wasn't there yet! So I hurried and grabbed these two shots and called it good.
I can't believe that Andrew is old enough to get baptized! I am grateful that Andrew almost always tries to be good. He is very aware of what is right and wrong and chooses the right 99% of the time. He is very smart and understands gospel principles quickly. He is always happy to go to church and has a great attitude when we are there. I am very proud of you Andrew! I am also happy that Steven was willing and able to baptize and confirm Andrew. He is a great teacher to us and helps us all to understand the gospel. Thanks Steven!

No comments: