Saturday, November 1, 2008
Trick-or-Treat
These pictures are all before the trunk-or-treat at the church last week. I meant to take some pictures of them trick-or-treating last night and post them, but I forgot my camera. The kids did have a really fun time trick-or-treating and we did get A LOT of candy!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
POOR LINDSAY!!! They all look cute though! I am sad that i didn't get to see them in person. Do you have a pic of rachel's costume when she is turned around facing the other direction? I would want to see that! love ya! hope you had fun!!!!!!!!
Happy Halloween!! Your kids all looked so cute! Great costumes!
Great pictures -- loved the one of Lindsay...isn't it funny how as parents we always try to capture those moments? :-)
Hey, It's Greg and Stephanie Ingram from Provo, we saw your link on the Damsteds and wanted to say Hi...It looks like you guys are doing well! Your kids are adorable! Greg just finished Dental School in May and we are living in Richmond, IN now...Anyway, talk to you soon,
Steph
I like the darth vador costume the best! Such cute kids!
We have that same Tinker Bell costume for my little baby! That is so funny how many of those I have seen. All cute costumes!
Post a Comment