Monday, November 10, 2008

Kids Do The Funniest Things

I don't have a picture for this one, but last night I was cleaning up dinner and Rachel was finishing hers at the table. I looked over and she had the bottle of Ranch dressing lifted up to her mouth and was about to take a big drink. I quickly grabbed the bottle away and then couldn't help laughing and laughing and laughing. Kids do the funniest things.

5 comments:

Joshua said...

Hey, everyone loves some ranch! =) Some just more than others.

Keriann said...

I have a picture like that one of Rachel. I was in my underware and boots when I was about 5 or so.

Megan Muir said...

haha! That is really funny! i could definately see any of your kids doing that! hey i could see myself doing that!

Beth said...

I love the pic of Rachel - she is so color coordinated! Where does it say moms can't giggle at their kids - isn't that a perk to having them?

Christensen Family said...

I have a picture almost like that of my daughter. It is funny what they come up with.