Thursday, September 16, 2010

Better Late Than Never

When Mom, Dad, and Megan came out this summer for Jared's baptism, we went to Six Flags for the day. It was so much fun! I used to love going to Lagoon when I was growing up, but I was a little nervous about going on roller coasters since I haven't been in about 10 years and I get motion sickness much more easily now than I used to, but I had a blast! I was originally amazed that they could charge so much for drinks and food, but we really didn't eat that much, we were too busy going on rides. And the $13 all you can refill drink was totally worth it! We must have refilled it 25 times. I was also nervous about taking all the kids, but they were fabulous! They all wanted to go on pretty much all the rides. I really thought that Lindsay wouldn't want to go on any because she gets scared pretty easily, but she LOVED IT! You always know it is a good trip when you want to go back the next day. Thanks for coming out, fam, and going with us to Six Flags!













8 comments:

Unknown said...

It's always fun to play with Grandpa and Grandma! Your kids are growing so fast! Where are you in these pics??? Hope you're doing well!

dockters said...

That's great that everyone had such a good time! Lindsay looks so little sitting on that ride next to the big kids. How fun!

Mrs Abbott said...

so fun! We got a free ticket and I've been thinking of going. Maybe we will now! We'll see!

The Favorite said...

Everyone looks like they had so much fun! You're giving me hope that maybe we'll try it someday :)

tiki_lady said...

how fun, we live 4 miles from six flags here. glad your kids loved it.

Renae said...

I love the pictures! What a fun trip! I love their haircuts. You're my hero. I don't know if I'd take Zach yet. :)

Leslie said...

Sherrie,
I love your blog updates! I can't wait to see the next one. I am busy babysitting some babies so that I don't forget how pure babies are. I miss you guys, and your family is beautiful.
Come visit Dallas some time!

Emilee said...

Looks like the Ziemers know how to party. And I definitely want to know all the fun things to do in the basin. I'm often at a loss here, even though we are really happy.