Thursday, May 20, 2010

Contract Signed!

11 comments:

dockters said...

Hooray! That house is darling! It looks so cute!!! How fun to get a brand new house, Sherri! We're so excited for you guys!

Kent and Leisy said...

holy smokes! how exciting. It is such a good looking house!! how many floors?

Shelly and Ken said...

It looks so nice! I'm really excited for you guys! You are going to have to give more details.

Keriann said...

I am so glad this house worked out for you! Are you going to be able to move in when you wanted? I hope the rest of your move will go as planned!

Renae said...

Yay! It is beautiful! That's very exciting.:)

The Favorite said...

Congratulations! Good luck with everything- you deserve all the best!

brittani c. said...

Beautiful! I bet you're so excited to get everything moved in. :)

Delaps said...

Wow, it looks amazing. Good luck with your move.

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

cute house! in georgia right?

Devin and Elisa said...

Cute! Did you sell your current home? Hope the move goes well! -Elisa

gretchen said...

whoooo hooo! yeah for you